Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions [TNEA]
The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is conducted by Anna University for admission of candidates to University Departments of Anna Universities, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and its affiliated Self Financing Engineering colleges. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is based on the +2 performance of students in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The cutoff mark obtained from these three subjects is used to shortlist students for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions.
|Mathematics||out of 200|
|Physics||out of 200|
|Chemistry||out of 200|
Candidates can either apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions online or in person or by post.Applications will be made available all over Tamil Nadu by Anna University through its designated distribution centers.
- Application Issue and Collection
- Application Scrutiny
- Random Number and Rank publication
- Counselling call, Letter dispatch
- Single Window Conselling
The Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is given below,
- Applicants must have passed X and XII, securing a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects
- Their marks in Class XI and XII will be the basis of their short-listing and seat allotment
The Selection procedure for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is given below,
- Community-wise Categorization
- Percentage of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in 12th Class
- Percentage of marks in the 4th optional subject
- Date of Birth
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
Phone: 044 – 22358265, 22358266, 22358267